These are roughly the available parameters:

[-params k1=v1&k2=v2...] (<segment> ... | -dir <segments>) [-noCommit]
[-deleteGone] [-deleteRobotsNoIndex] [-deleteSkippedByIndexingFilter] [-filter]
[-normalize]

Having -filter at the end should work fine, if it, for some reason, doesn't
work put it before the segment and after the crawldb and file an issue in jira,
it works here if i have -filter at the end.

Cheers