Nutch does neither. If scoring is used the records to fetch are ordered by
score and if there is no score it's simply sorted alphabetically. With some
tuning to a scoring filter you can do whatever you want but in the end
everything is going to be crawled (if there are enough resources).

What are you trying to do? If you're not going to process many millions of
records it doesn't really matter because all records will be fetched within a
reasonable amount of time.