Hi,

Thanks Tejas for your prompt reply & help. I have executed following
commands successfully using eclipse & runtime folder.

        Inject:bin/nutch inject urls -crawlId test
Generate: bin/nutch generate -topN 5 -noNorm -noFilter -adddays 5 -crawlId
test -batchId 1
Fetch:bin/nutch fetch -D fetcher.timelimit.mins=100 1 -crawlId test
-threads 50
Parse:bin/nutch parse 1 -crawlId test
updateDB:bin/nutch updatedb $commonOptions
SolrIndexing: bin/nutch solrindex $commonOptions
http://localhost:8080/solr/-all -crawlId test

Regards,
Jamshaid