In site
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Nutch2Tutorial?action=show&redirect=GORA_HBase
its said that
N.B. It's possible to encounter the following exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HBaseConfiguration;
this is caused by the fact that sometimes the hbase TEST jar is deployed in
the lib dir. To resolve this just copy the lib over from your installed
HBase dir into the build lib dir. (This issue is currently in progress).

I have tried copying the HBase 0.94.8 lib in Nutch2.x/build/lib but still
the same error.

In my Nutch2.x/build/lib there are older versions of zookeeper and hbase
and if I try to remove them from newer jars in HBase/lib then too it
doesn't work.

Please suggest me what else should I do.

Thanks,
Tony.