This is based on my personal experience and ain't an exhaustive list. I am
sure that other folks on @user will have more suggestions. I will put this
on the relevant wiki page shortly.

FetcherReducer$FetcherThread run() : line 487 : LOG.info("fetching " +
fit.url ....
                                                      : line 519 : final
ProtocolStatus status = output.getStatus();

GeneratorMapper : map() : line 53
GeneratorReducer : reduce() : line 53
OutlinkExtractor : getOutlinks() : line 84