On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 6:04 AM, Markus Källander <
markus.kallan...@nasdaqomx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The patch seems to fulfil my needs, but how do I use it with Nutch 1.7

>From your local trunk checkout, run these commands in shell:
*wget
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12495393/blacklist_whitelist_plugin.patch
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12495393/blacklist_whitelist_plugin.patch>*
*patch -p0 < blacklist_whitelist_plugin.patch*
*ant clean runtime*

Now you have successfully applied that patch to your local copy of nutch
codebase. That patch is old and I am not sure if it would compile correctly
so you have to look in the codebase and tweak it.

Thanks,
Tejas

? Is the patch not release yet?