Hi,

we're glad to announce that there will be two events dedicated to Nutch
at the upcoming ApacheCon Europe <
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe>
in Budapest, November 17 - 21, 2014.

1. an introductory talk about Nutch <http://sched.co/1nyYa7b>
   as part of the Lucene/Solr track, and

2. a one-day tutorial <http://sched.co/1pbE15n> hold by Talat, Julien, and
Sebastian.
   Topics will span from Nutch installation and configuration up to plugin
development.
   Both Nutch 1.x and 2.x are covered.

We keep you update with detailed topics and schedule of the tutorial are
ready.
You are welcome to sends us your suggestions and wishes what you would like
to hear.

The conference is a good opportunity to meet other people from
the Nutch community and related projects: Gora, Tika, etc.
It's a good occasion to bring together both users and committers,
and, to learn from each other. We hope to see you in Budapest!

Be fast: early bird tickets are available only until Friday, August 1st.

Best,
Sebastian + Talat + Julien