Hello, if you are really interested in having offline scores calculated then
ideally you must perform those jobs after updating the DB and before indexing,
at each cycle because you probably get new data. However, you can also use it
asyncronously by periodically dumping the scores to a flat file (NodeDumper can
do that). Solr can then read that file as an External File Field.

But again, only if you really need it. By default the webgraph ignores internal
links, for good reasons, as the graph will become too dense and internal scores
are not very useful. In almost all cases, you don't need it, only if you are
going to crawl very large portions of the web. I most cases, TF*IDF or BM25
scoring in Solr/Lucene is superiour.

Markus