From: Lewis John Mcgibbney [mailto:lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com]
Sent: February 23, 2016 9:18 PM
To: user@nutch.apache.org
Subject: Re: fetch deletes all metadata except _csh_ and _rs_

Hi Adnane,
Yes, we were getting your mail. Just too busy too respond so thank you for your
patience.
OK so this sounds like a bug IMHO. No Metadata should be deleted, at the most
updates should occur, that is all.
Can you please log an issue at the Nutch Jira instance describing your Nutch
2.X search stack along with an entire log if possible and any queries which can
allow us to better understand the issue at hand?
Thanks in advance.
lewis