Hi - if you have db.ignore.external.links set to true, and only inject
http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon into an empty CrawlDB, it should not try other
domains. So i am not sure what is really wrong, it should just work. I assume
you already have cpsc in your CrawlDB and don't filter it out. You should use
-filter (once) on the CrawlDB to remove cpsc.

Markus