Hi Furkan,
I'm not able to have it working. Maybe I misunderstood your email.

Simplifying, let's assume my website has the following structure

http://www.xyz.com/book/1

that contains a link towards

http://www.xyz.com/book/2
http://www.xyz.com/book/3

The /2 and /3 also contain some outlink, so the site map is the following

   - http://www.xyz.com/book/1
   - http://www.xyz.com/book/2
      - http://www.xyz.com/book/5
         - http://www.xyz.com/book/6
         - http://www.xyz.com/book/3
      - http://www.xyz.com/book/7
         - http://www.xyz.com/book/8

I put

http://www.xyz.com/book/1

in the seed file and the following line in the regex-urlfilter.txt (the
only uncommented line)

+^http://www.xyz.com/book/([0-9]*\.)

Running

bin/crawl -i -D solr.server.url=http://localhost:8983/solr/woozlee
urls/few/captain-gazza.txt TestCrawl x

Injector: Total number of urls rejected by filters: 0

Injector: Total number of urls after normalization: 1

Indexing 1 documents

Indexer: number of documents indexed, deleted, or skipped:

Indexer:      1  indexed (add/update)

Indexer: finished at 2016-04-16 07:54:35, elapsed: 00:00:04

Cleaning up index if possible

/home/solr/apache-nutch-1.11/bin/nutch clean -Dsolr.server.url=
http://localhost:8983/solr/woozlee TestCrawl/crawldb

Sat Apr 16 07:54:39 CEST 2016 : Iteration 2 of 5

Generating a new segment

/home/solr/apache-nutch-1.11/bin/nutch generate -D mapreduce.job.reduces=2
-D mapred.child.java.opts=-Xmx1000m -D mapreduce.reduce.speculative=false
-D mapreduce.map.speculative=false -D mapreduce.map.output.compress=true
TestCrawl/crawldb TestCrawl/segments -topN 50000 -numFetchers 1 -noFilter

Generator: starting at 2016-04-16 07:54:40

Generator: Selecting best-scoring urls due for fetch.

Generator: filtering: false

Generator: normalizing: true

Generator: topN: 50000

Generator: 0 records selected for fetching, exiting ...

Generate returned 1 (no new segments created)

Escaping loop: no more URLs to fetch now

Whatever is *x*, the cycle completes shortly and indexes only the URL in
the seed list (i.e. I have one record indexed in Solr).

Again, many thanks for your help

Best,

Andrea