Hi tkg_cangkul,
Replies inline

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:29 AM, <user-digest-h...@nutch.apache.org> wrote:

> From: tkg_cangkul <yuza.ras...@gmail.com>
> To: user@nutch.apache.org
> Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:29:03 +0700
> Subject: Solr as backend in nutch 2.3.1
> hi i try to use solr as backend in nutch 2.3.1.

Please note that Gora 0.6.1 supports use of Solr version 4.10.3.

> this is my config in gora.properties:
>
> gora.datastore.default=org.apache.gora.solr.store.SolrStore
> gora.solrstore.solr.url=http://localhost:8983/solr
> gora.solrstore.solr.config=solrconfig.xml
> gora.solrstore.solr.schema=gora-solr-schema.xml
> gora.solrstore.solr.batchSize=100
> gora.solrstore.solr.solrjserver=http
> gora.solrstore.solr.commitWithin=1000
> gora.solrstore.solr.resultsSize=100
>
> i've success to build it. but when i run this command :
>
> bin/crawl urls/seed.txt crawl http://localhost:8983/solr/nutch-crawl 2

All of the above looks fine.

> anybody can help me to solve this?

One of the fields you are passing for serialization does not contain either
a value null or String. You have instead a ByteBuffer which is not
permitted within this data model.
If I were you, I would debug each field being passed to the WebPage object
being created within the InjectorJob. You can find the relevant location
for breakpoints here [0].
I am interested to see what you managed to uncover so please write back
here if you managed to resolve your issue.
Thanks
Lewis

[0]
https://github.com/apache/nutch/blob/release-2.3.1rc2/src/java/org/apache/nutch/crawl/InjectorJob.java#L158-L188