Hi Lewis

thanks a lot for the reply. Regarding the ivy config I dont think this is
the problem.

I have the hbase config enable here

https://github.com/bizmate/nutch/blob/master/docker/nutch/ivy.xml#L115

This file is mounted in the image through docker compose.

https://github.com/bizmate/nutch/blob/master/docker-compose.yml#L14

The difference with the file you pointed to is the revision. Unsure if it
makes a difference.

However, you suggested to use some specific Dockerfiles. I am not 100% sure
if these have already been used to publish images on Docker hub. Infact I
would not mind to set this up although if the images are already pushed to
docker hub I would rather not spend time on something that is already
there.

These are all the nutch images i see already available on the hub.

https://hub.docker.com/search/?isAutomated=0&isOfficial=0&page=1&pullCount=0&q=nutch&starCount=0

If the official image is not there I would be happy to contribute and ask
docker for the 'nutch' name space and set the automated build.

If interested pls let me know. I can IRC if preferred.

--
www.bizmate.biz