Hi,
We are trying to run Nutch with selenium and getting error as "GDK_BACKEND
does not match available displays" . We tried a lot
to reslove this. can anyone help on this
am getting this error only when i run Nutch in Hadoop cluster. It is
working perfectly in standalone.

Error
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.NotConnectedException: Unable to connect to
host localhost on port 7057 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
Error: GDK_BACKEND does not match available displays

        at
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.internal.NewProfileExtensionConnection.start(NewProfileExtensionConnection.java:113)
        at
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.startClient(FirefoxDriver.java:271)
        at
org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:119)
        at
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:216)
        at
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:211)

Thanks & Regards
Deepa Devi Jayaveer
and any attachments. Thank you