I see that the gora-hbase-mapping.xml has the table name in it, and the
nutch-site/nutch-default xml files have storage.schema.webpage.  I've tried
changing both, but nutch still uses 'webpage' as the table within HBase.

In StorageUtils.java I see:
String schema;
    if (WebPage.class.equals(persistentClass)) {
      schema = conf.get("storage.schema.webpage", "webpage");
      conf.set("preferred.schema.name", schemaPrefix + "webpage");
    } else if (Host.class.equals(persistentClass)) {
      schema = conf.get("storage.schema.host", "host");
      conf.set("preferred.schema.name", schemaPrefix + "host");
    } else {
      throw new UnsupportedOperationException(
          "Unable to create store for class " + persistentClass);
    }

Shouldn't this instead be
conf.set("preferred.schema.name", schemaPrefix+schema
?
Thank you.

-Joe Obernberger