Hi Isroudi,

I am not working with an install of Nutch, I'm just working with the jar I got via maven, and it doesn't have any of the plugins.

I could build the plugins into the project myself, but to do that I would need to download them and copy their source files into my project. I don't want to own the source for the plugins.

Ideally, these plugin jars would be available as maven dependencies the same way that Nutch is.

Is there a plan to deploy the default plugins as maven artifacts? If not, I would like to request that this happen.

Thanks very much,

Ben V.