Hi Carlos,

sorry but I'm not able to reproduce the problem using Nutch 1.14-SNAPSHOT and
the call

$ bin/nutch parsechecker -Dplugin.includes='protocol-http|parse-html' \

https://www.seguroscatalanaoccidente.com/cat/particulars/vida/assegurances-de-vida/vida-proteccio

Could you tell us which Nutch version is used and also which plugins are
enabled?

Thanks,
Sebastian