Hi,

I'm following the tutorial to set up nutch with solr. I'm using a supported
pair:  nutch 1.13 with solr 5.5.0. I get this error creating the nutch core
in solr.

$ ./bin/solr create -c nutch -d server/solr/configsets/nutch/conf/

Copying configuration to new core instance directory:
/home/ledermans/apache-solr/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/nutch

Creating new core 'nutch' using command:
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=CREATE&name=nutch&instanceDir=nutch

ERROR: Error CREATEing SolrCore 'nutch': Unable to create core [nutch]
Caused by: enablePositionIncrements is not a valid option as of Lucene 5.0

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Sol