      From: Sebastian Nagel <wastl.na...@googlemail.com>
 To: user@nutch.apache.org
 Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:40 AM
 Subject: Re: Not valid URLs in Crawldb through crawlcomplete

Hi,

all 8 available urlfilter-* plugins are linked from the API doc page
  https://builds.apache.org/job/nutch-trunk/javadoc/

Activate those you need in the property plugin.includes.

Most of the urlfilter plugins have a specific configuration file which
must be adapted to your needs.

For the specific problem it's to just activate urlfilter-validator.

Best,
Sebastian