Hi,

I am using Nutch and it used to work fine. Now, some internet configurations
changed and I have to use a proxy. In my browser, I specify the proxy by
providing a PAC file to the option "Automatic proxy configuration URL". I was
searching for a similar option in Nutch in the conf/nutch-default.xml file. I
do find some proxy options (http.proxy.host, http.proxy.port,
http.proxy.username, http.proxy.password, http.proxy.realm) but none seems to
be the one I am searching for.

So, my question is: where can I specify the PAC file in the Nutch
configurations for the proxy?

Thanks for your help,

Patricia