That's trivial. Just run ant in the plugin's source folder:

  cd src/plugin/urlnormalizer-basic/
  ant

or to run also the tests

  cd src/plugin/urlnormalizer-basic/
  ant test

Note: you have to compile the core test classes first by running

  ant compile-core-test

in the Nutch "root" folder.

A little bit slower but guarantees that everything is compiled:

  ant -Dplugin=urlnormalizer-basic test-plugin

Or sometimes it's enough to skip some of the long running tests:

  ant -Dtest.exclude='TestSegmentMerger*' clean runtime test

Best,
Sebastian