Hello, I would like to create my own Custom Handler for
protocol-interactiveselenium.

In reading the code [1] I see that when setting the config:

<property>
  <name>interactiveselenium.handlers</name>
  <value>NewCustomHandler,DefaultHandler</value>
  <description></description>
</property>

the "NewCustomerHandler" would be loaded from the classpath assuming it was
called:
org.apache.nutch.protocol.interactiveselenium.handlers.NewCustomerHandler.
However, my question is: how do I get Nutch to incorporate my new .jar file
containing the NewCustomerHandler?

I've written protocol and indexer plugins before, however this seems a bit
different. An example of a custom handler that someone has written would be
great.

Thanks,

Craig.

[1] -