Hi All,

I'm using Nutch 1.15, and figure out that permeant redirect pages (301) are
still indexed and not removed in Solr.

When I exported the crawlDB I found the page Status: 5 (db_redir_perm).

How can I keep Solr index up to date and make Nutch clean these pages
automatically?

Regards,
Hany

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not
copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in
error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender
immediately by
return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or
virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.