Hi,

Everything seems fine, the crawler seems fine when trying the binary
distribution. The source won't work because this computer still cannot
compile it. Clearing the local Ivy cache did not do much. This is the known
compiler error with the elastic-indexer plugin:
compile:
    [echo] Compiling plugin: indexer-elastic
   [javac] Compiling 3 source files to
/home/markus/temp/apache-nutch-1.19/build/indexer-elastic/classes
   [javac]
/home/markus/temp/apache-nutch-1.19/src/plugin/indexer-elastic/src/java/org/apache/nutch/indexwriter/elastic/ElasticIndexWriter.java:39:
error: package org.apache.http.impl.nio.client does not exist
   [javac] import org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.HttpAsyncClientBuilder;
   [javac]                                       ^
   [javac] 1 error

The binary distribution works fine though. I do see a lot of new messages
when fetching:
2022-08-24 13:21:15,867 INFO o.a.n.n.URLExemptionFilters [LocalJobRunner
Map Task Executor #0] Found 0 extensions at
point:'org.apache.nutch.net.URLExemptionFilter'

This is also new at start of each task:
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/home/markus/temp/apache-nutch-1.19/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.18.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]

SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/home/markus/temp/apache-nutch-1.19/lib/slf4j-reload4j-1.7.36.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type
[org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLoggerFactory]

And this one at the end of fetcher:
(org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.DefaultHttpParams).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.

I am worried about the indexer-elastic plugin, maybe others have that
problem too? Otherwise everything seems fine.

Markus