Hello,

I’m trying to get my nutch crawler to talk to an existing solr cloud install.
I’ve successfully got nutch working with solr in standalone mode, i.e where the
URL parameter in my index-writers.xml config is something like
http://localhost:8983/solr/nutch but haven’t been able to get it talking to my
solr cloud instance(s). Referencing the IndexWriters
docs<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTCH/IndexWriters>, I haven’t
been able to deduce what the URL should look like for solr cloud. The solr
admin panel provides me with a zookeeper connection string in this format
<some_ip>:2181,<some_ip>:2181,<some_ip>:2181/some_name  but that doesn’t seem
to work.

Can anyone provide me with an example of what the URL should look like when
configuring nutch to talk to solr cloud?

Best,
Alex