Hello,

You can skip certain types of documents based on their file extension,
using the urlfilter-suffix. It only filters known suffixes. Filtering based
on content type is not possible, because to know the content type requires
fetching and parsing them.

You can skip specific content types when indexing using the Jexl indexing
filter.

Regards,
Markus