Nabble has older archives from before the lists moved to Apache, also try doing a google on lists.ofbiz.org for even older archives

Regards
Scott

Imre András Róbert wrote:
Strange enough, already searched the list before
started this thread, but found nothing :(

I'm really interested in this topic.
Any topic or terms to search for?

Thanks,
  András

Andras,

You should find stuff on this list - dating back a while!

- Andrew