I had very similar problems connecting .NET and OFBiz SOAP exported
services.  Someone (I forget who), explained that OFBiz SOAP support is
very primitive at the moment, and does not support complex
types.  However even when I tried it with simple types it did not
work!   There was a discussion about this a while back on the list and
everyone was having the same problem.

Someone suggested using
WSDL4J to generate an adequate WSDL, when I go back to this topic I
will try using this tool.  If I have any success I will post here.

cameron

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All
New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html