David E. Jones wrote:
3. will someone please write up how this works?

Yes. Please.

I guess I should have been clearer. It looks like Andy developed this in 2003
http://svn.ofbiz.org/viewcvs?rev=404&view=rev

I can't find any documents about it how to use/troubleshoot it. It seems to use the "Toledo Protocol" which is great. But I am not clear if it was used other than as a POC or some customization for quickship only that is turned off normally.

If anyone is using it today, can you point me to how you are using it. I'll write it up, I just need to know *something*.

Thanks,
--
Walter