From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 4:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Java 1.6.0

I've been running OFBiz in Java 1.6.0 for a while now and I haven't
noticed any major differences.  I haven't seen any discussions here
about pros/cons of switching.  I've done little real testing -- does
anyone have any problems they've run into that can be attributed to Java
6?

--
David Shere
Information Technology Services