Which version of OFBiz are you using? I believe this was corrected recently.

-David

On Apr 27, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Krzysztof Podejma wrote:

Hello,
Where I can find documentation or faq about differences between types of
products and usage as well?
I'm not sure how to use "SERVICE" product type. I'm  always getting
backorder with ordering "service" type products.

i want to sell "application instalation/configuration at customer's office"
should it be of type DIGITAL_GOOD or SERVICE?

and what about GOODS like e-mail accounts, hosting/WWW accounts and etc. ?

Regards
Krzysztof Podejma