Hi,

I sure wish it worked in mine Scott.

What is your build version are you using ('svn info')?

Mine is;

Repository Root: svn://svn.opentaps.org/crmsfa

Repository UUID: 02dddb34-1510-0410-a080-e4dbb730724e

Revision: 607

Node Kind: directory

Schedule: normal

Last Changed Author: si

Last Changed Rev: 604

Last Changed Date: 2007-04-17 18:28:26 +0100 (Tue, 17 Apr 2007)

Been finding it very difficult to get support from OpenTaps. SO NOW I don't
know if I should be applying both OpenTaps and Ofbiz or SVN's and any
implications (such as compatibility) and not sure if I do need Ofbiz SVN
updates as well as OpenTaps SVN updates, don't know where to get Ofbiz SVN
updates from or how to set it up.

It sure is driving me up the wall.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter