Hi all,

I'm looking for something that will help me set up an online store but
also allow me to do brick and mortar sales.

Ofbiz seems to fit the bill, but all of the documentation I can find
seems to be written by developers for developers.  I'm currently not
interested in how to build a new module for ofbiz, I am looking for
documentation on how to set up a store, catalogs, inventory, accounts,
etc.  All of the modules I want seem to exist, but I cannot find any
documents on how to use them.

Can someone point me to some user documentation or tell me if it exists.

Thanks,
Kevin Payne