Here's Shi's original email to the dev list which will probably point us to the patches:

Hi list,

I just uploaded the source code and OpenCms module to sourceforge.net:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-ofbiz

Using this module, you can setup an opencms ecommerce website easily.

There are 3 major pathes under /opencms-ofbiz/trunk/ in cvs:
rmiclient: there's an opencms module file in rmiclient/moduels/. The rmi
client source code is under this folder.

rmiservice: copy this fold to ${ofbiz-home}/specialpurpose/ and add to
ofbiz as a module and rebuild ofbiz.

sslcert: create jks files for RMI server and client.

If you find any bugs in this module, please send an email to me or to
this list. Thanks.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Cheers,