Brock,

  My implementation of the "PayflowPro" gateway is complete and in testing.
However, the "Express checkout" (required when you use PayflowPro) is ongoing.
There seems to be a hitch in testing to the Paypal sandbox. This part is
acutally harder than the gateway because the ofbiz checkout flow is
interrupted. So I'm narrowing the checkout options in the meantime but I'm not
yet sure where we'll land in terms of the payment flow. I should have an idea
in a couple of days... if Paypal will fix the test problem.

  Rick

knowledgeblueba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rick,

I am in the same boat and am hoping someone has some information or can help
me with this. Where you able to get things working? We have taken
preliminary steps but are a bit stuck.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brock