Rodrigo,
Thanks for the reply.. but I can't use the delegator object. I have to use a
jdbc connection so that I can query the database with a non standard operator
(@@). The delegator doesn't support calling this operator. My life would be
much easier if it did. So I create a database connection using the sqlprocessor
 and return a java.sql.resultset which I add to the context.

I'm reading through the Freemarker docs but it would help to see an example in
ofbiz which utilizes a resultset.

<#list rs1 as parts>

</#list>

Where rs1 is a java.sql.resultset object.

Do you have any ideas?
Rick

Rick

Rodrigo Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: User delegator to data layer.
Not use in .ftl files.

2007/8/6, Richard Fleming :