Hi Vijay,

What "dynamic data" are you talking about?

You can use bsh scripts to pull in data from database. Is that what you mean by
"dynamic"?

What do you mean by "xml"?

You can actually use ${ } inside your widget screen definitions. Try
<label>${someVariable}</label>.

While .ftl files can access static classes to perform some "dynamic data retrieval", it is not as clean and easy as using .bsh.

In your .bsh, simply do: context.put("someVariable", "Whatever data you want to pull
in");

Jonathon

vijay Si wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to load an ftl file just to pull data from the .bsh script file.
This ftl file will not display anything directly...rather i wanted to
<#include> all of it's content {which includes the dynamically pulled data
from scripts} into an .xml file ....so that my xml file has all the static
data. I am not able to use dynamic data pulled by xml directly i.e cannot
use ${} inside my xml. So i thought of pulling all dynamic stuff into an
.ftl file and then <#include> this data in the xml file....

Here i am confronted with the problem of loading ftl file just like .bsh
file..........so.....can i put .ftl files in <actions></actions> and load it
in advance. Or please suggest some other way of loading the ftl file just
for the sake of pulling data from the script.

Regards