Hello

I plan to use OFBiz for an ecommerce application so I did install OFBiz and
did extensive tests. I'm impressed what can be done more or less out of the
box, but there is one point I didn't find a solution for.

The ecommerce shop shall be placed for customers in Switzerland. We have
different VAT percentages (e.g. 7.6% and 2.6%) for different products.
I was able to set a VAT percentage per category (PRODUCT_CATEGORY) with help
of entries in TaxAuthority and TaxAuthorityProductRates. This is OK as long
as all products in one category shall have the same VAT percentage.
Unfortunately this is not the case.

My question is: Is it possible to attach the VAT not to a category but to
single products? If yes, how can I do this?

Thanks in advance
Roger