From: Mark Erbaugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 21:33
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Eclipse Question

I have OfBiz release 4 installed into Eclipse - and almost working.  I'm
trying to debug some startup problems.  However, when I try to step into
Cluster.class, I get a message that there is no source for catalina.jar.

With the research I've done, it looks like catalina part of Apache
Tomcat.  I'm guessing that the source code for other projects is not
included in the SVN for OfBiz. What is the best way to include source
code for these classes with Eclipse?  Also, I noticed several versions
of Tomcat on their website. How can I determine which version is used in
OfBiz?

Mark