I'm working through the manufacturing process.  I've created some raw
materials and am trying to create a PO to order them.

I've got the PO created and can even print it, but when viewing the PO
and I click on "Approve Order," I get the error:

ERROR : Cannot store status changes :SQL Exception occurred on commit
(Cannot commit a transactional connection: See JDBC 2.0 Optional Package
Specification section 7.1 (p25))

In the console in Eclipse, I'm also seeing an error message:

[Error] :2:12: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element
'ofbiz-ser'.

and

Message: Error running simple method [checkCreateOrderRequirement] in
XML file [org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml]:  (Could not find
SimpleMethod XML document in resource:
org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml)

Thanks,
Mark