On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 09:15 -0700, BJ Freeman wrote:
> not sure what version of ofbiz your using.

I'm using release 4 from the SVN.

> The latest SVN does not have the webtravel demo application included.
> previous SVN before move to apache did have this.
> you can go to http://opentravelsystem.org/so/control/ots
> and see the demo and get the source code.
>

> the folder structure has been modified some over the last few years.
> basically the applications folder are found in the Data model Books
> referred to on the website.

I do have "Data Model Resource Book, Volume 1" and I'm working throught
that as I work through Ofbiz.

> there is either a "specialized" or "Special purpose" folder that
> things
> like the travel demo are in.
> note that some application like the cmfsa and open travel are put in
> the
> Hot deploy folder and are not part of the ofbiz SVN.

There is nothing but a README.txt in my hot-deploy folder.

So is this a case of the sample data includes setup information but the
supporting components have been moved from the main app and into a
special purpose category?

It's not a big deal for me. My big concern right now is to get the
manufacturing working for a potential client.

Mark