Adrian,

I have updated my ofbiz to r575336 and have run some test on the Party
Profile.

What I did is
1) Set the server time to GMT+8 time zone
2) Set the client ofbiz time zone to GMT+8 time zone
3) Updated a Party email contact
4) The Party Contact Updated time as follow

Primary Email Address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (send email)
(Updated: 2007-09-14 14:30:28.312)

5) Close and open another browser
6) Login as another user
7) Set the client ofbiz time zone to GMT+0
8) Lookup the Party Profile page
9) The Party Contact Updated time was the same

Primary Email Address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (send email)
(Updated: 2007-09-14 14:30:28.312)

Should the Updated time shown on the GMT+0 client page as follow?

Primary Email Address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (send email)
(Updated: 2007-09-14 06:30:28.312)

Cheers