Please study the existing rules structure. It is VERY flexible for handling these types of actions on prices. I just can't remember off the top of my head CUSTOM_PRICE and how it relates specifically to DEFAULT_PRICE. My guess is this specific case may not be supported, but if you look at the use case, you may find something that does.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert