Hi BJ,
thats exactly  what i wanted to know. how to have our embedded tomcat server
activate php. I have downloaded php installer. It is asking for the
webserver files. should i provide it the path of
"framework\catalina\lib\catalina.jar" . Also you mentioned establishing
connector. can u guide(links) me how to do that.

Regards