From: "Phillip Rhodes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "user" <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 8:38:44 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Missing Checkout Process Nav on checkout?

If someone checkouts using the quick checkout option:  There is a navigational
structure at the top of the page:

 Personal Info  Shipping Address  Shipping Options  Payment Options  Payment
Information  Review Order

If someone checkouts by signing into their account, this is not there.  There
is no way for one to navigate from Payment Options back to Shipping  Options.

While I can add it, I was wondering if this is a bug, or by design?  I
confirmed this behavior with my OOTB install of ofbiz.

Phillip