Hi weizhan

Thansk for your reply. You are right. I appreciate it.

I created a jar file containing newWebService.class and its methodclasses.
Here am attaching a image which gives a screen shot of Webapplication4 which
i place in hotdeploy

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13228821/errorScreen.jpg

When i put the myfile.jar in lib it worked but at the same time it thrown an
other error

Can u also guide me through this problem.

Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletException: WSSERVLET11:
failed to parse runtime descriptor: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/xml/soap/MessageFactory;
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.contextInitialized(WSServletContextListener.java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3763)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4211)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.start(Embedded.java:821)
        at
org.ofbiz.catalina.container.CatalinaContainer.start(CatalinaContainer.java:225)
        at
org.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.start(ContainerLoader.java:83)
        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.startStartLoaders(Start.java:266)
        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.startServer(Start.java:317)
        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.start(Start.java:321)
        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:407)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/xml/soap/MessageFactory;
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.SOAPVersion.<init>(SOAPVersion.java:163)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.SOAPVersion.<clinit>(SOAPVersion.java:68)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.BindingID.<clinit>(BindingID.java:304)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.DeploymentDescriptorParser.createBinding(DeploymentDescriptorParser.java:286)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.DeploymentDescriptorParser.parseAdapters(DeploymentDescriptorParser.java:227)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.DeploymentDescriptorParser.parse(DeploymentDescriptorParser.java:133)
        at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.contextInitialized(WSServletContextListener.java:97)
        ... 13 more

Thanks in advance.
/R