Al,

Thank you very much for the insight!

Actually that helps a lot - it keeps me from re-inventing the wheel. I'll look for the items you mentioned and see if I can pull together something generic enough to put back into the project.

-Adrian

Al Byers wrote:

Adrian,

I don't believe anything is in place to do that.

Look in the content email packages for functionality to actually send the
emails. I forget where the code that handles marketing campaigns exists, but
it is there and could be helpful.

I would think that you would want to use the subscription entities and
services to attach parties to a piece of content, then do a lookup on who is
subscribed and send out emails accordingly. There are some services in
ContentManagementServices to deal with attaching subscriptions to content.

Sorry, it is not much. I will see if anything else comes to mind and let you
know.

-Al