Search engine optimization is different the indexing or getting you
links on a search engine.
it has to do with content.
you get so much rating if you had good descriptions.
you get better rating if you have feed back
you get even better ratings if you add some content about products on a
regular basis.

Vince M. Clark sent the following on 10/25/2007 3:06 PM: