Hi Calum,

set the "limit per order" field in the promotion to 1.

Jacopo

Calum Miller wrote:
Hi,

I have a simple promotion in place which offers a 10% discount on orders over £100. The promotion gets calculated correctly but unfortunetly gets applied multiple times to the order total. The number of times the promotion gets applied, increases as the value of the order increases. This happens even if I have just one order in the cart and I can't figure out why! The order looks something like:

Qty Ordered      Unit Price      Adjustments      Subtotal
2               £98.298               £0.00      £196.60

Subtotal  £196.60
Promotion (£19.66)
Promotion (£19.66)
Promotion (£19.66)