Now that the ver 4.0 app is in full swing with my client
I am getting bug reports.
It seems there is a push not to have these put in for ver4.0
should I put them only for the Trunk?
Does this change the priority of getting them fixed if not in the ver 4.0?

vamsi sent the following on 10/26/2007 11:25 PM: